SEA-DOG Heavy Duty Battery Box Strap, 48"
Sea Dog heavy duty battery straps are 1" wide and 48" long and will easily wrap around a battery or battery box. Strong enough to hold both in place to meet USCG and ABYC requirements that batteries be secured from moving 1 inch in any direction. This woven polypropylene strap with its stainless steel buckle cinches the through the stainless steel footman loops to anchor the battery and battery box in place. All components in this complete kit are resistant to acid spills and corrosion.
- 1" wide strap that is 48" long
- Stainless steel footman loops with stainless steel fasteners (included)
- Included mounting hardware and fasteners
- Both strap and stainless steel mounting hardware are resistant to acid spills
- Meets ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as part of an OEM-installed battery hold-down system