SURFSTOW Adjustable Fiberglass SUP Paddle
The adjustable fiberglass shaft is light enough not to be taxing on arms and sturdy enough to pull through surf. Adjustment measurements on the shaft help to remember the perfect height for you.The wide blade pulls more power into a lower-cadence stroke and the plastic materials help keep the price point down.
The simple twist and snap adjustment mechanism on the shaft allows for moving then locking the desired length into place. This thoughtful design is proven to be more secure than paddles that just have a twist to tighten configuration that often jiggles loose over time.
- Great for whitewater surf
- Lightweight, rugged fiberglass shaft
- Two-piece adjustable shaft
- Measurements depicted on shaft help to remember paddler preferred height
- Twist and snap adjustment mechanism allows desired length to lock in place
- Wide blade pulls more power into a lower-cadence stroke
- One year warranty
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Weight: 2.25lb.
- Shaft Length: 67”-84”
- Blade Dimensions: 17 1/4”L x 8 1/4”W
After paddling, it is recommended to remove the adjustable shaft and drain any water out that has collected inside. Rinse with tap water. For increased protection and a longer life, use a paddle cover.