ANCOR Premium 2 Gauge & 4 Gauge Battery Cable Assemblies
Unless your project requires dozens of crimps and very specific cables lengths, the cost for the tools to do the job will far outweigh that of purchasing pre-assembled battery cables. These premium cables are available in three lengths to satisfy the needs of most applications. Ancor builds each cable using their marine grade stranded tinned cooper battery cable. The premium vinyl insulation is saltwater, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, and UV resistant and can be run through engine rooms. Professionally crimped on terminals are tinned copper lugs with color coded adhesive lined heat-shrink to prevent corrosion. For their size, these cables are considerably more flexible than other battery cables, making them easier to install. If you are looking for a professional quality without paying a pro or buying professional tools, look no further than Ancor battery cable assemblies.
- Marine grade stranded tinned copper wire that is corrosion resistant and highly conductive
- Premium insulation that is resistant to saltwater, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, and UV damage
- Rated for 600V, 105°C dry and 76°C wet and can be run through engine rooms.
- Vinyl insulation is exceptionally flexible, making installation easier
- Vibration and fatigue resistant
- Pre-crimped tinned copper lugs with color coded adhesive lined heat-shrink to prevent corrosion
- Connections: Tinned copper lugs
- Amperage: 136A (4 AWG) 178A (2 AWG)
- Voltage: 600V
- Cable Size: 4 AWG, 2 AWG
- Lugs: 4
- Lengths: 18", 32", 48"
- Approvals: UL 1426, USCG Charterboat (CFR Title 46), ABYC