SEAFIT -50°F Marine & RV Water System Glycol/Alcohol Antifreeze, gal.
Seafit -50° (-46°C) Marine and RV Antifreeze provides excellent cold weather protection for drinking water systems, ballast tanks and sanitation systems. Ideal for regions with a mild but freezing winter, this non-toxic formula uses pure virgin propylene glycol for quality and effectiveness. As an added benefit of using non-recycled propylene glycol residual smell and tastes are reduced. The bright triple die pink color lets users know when antifreeze has traveled through water lines and sanitation system lines; the die also serves as an indicator when flushing systems in the spring. Seafit Glycol/Alcohol antifreeze is not for use in engines. Alcohol blended antifreeze will evaporate and can leave areas of pooled water less protected later in the storage season. For an antifreeze dedicated for use in water systems, ballast tanks and sanitation systems, look to Seafit Marine and RV Water System blended antifreeze for a safe, effective and ready to use solution.
- Non-toxic virgin propylene glycol formula
- 30% virgin glycol for burst protection in copper pipes to -50°F (-46°C)
- Added inhibitors prevent corrosion in engine components and seals including aluminum, brass, copper and solder
- Ready to use—does not need to be diluted
- Safe for potable water systems
- Ideal for regions that experience temperature ranges between 14°F to 18°F (-8°C to -10°C); for colder regions we recommend using non-toxic Pure Oceans antifreeze with a -60°F or -100°F rating—see our Antifreeze 101 for a complete guide to selecting the right antifreeze for your climate and application.
- Not for use in engines