Mariner Fire Extinguisher 110 Twin Pack
These durable, USCG-approved Mariner 110 Fire Extinguishers feature easy-to-use, non-corrosive Zytel valves and handles. Tri-Class extinguishers will put out oil, grease and electrical fires, as well as wood, paper, cushions, canvas, fiberglass, rubber and plastics. Extinguishing agent: 2 3/4lb. monoammonium phosphate dry chemical. Integral gauges indicate if the extinguisher is ready for use. Extinguishing agent is corrosive to metal and electronics. Includes USCG-approved plastic strap bracket.
- Type: Portable
- Activation Method: Manual
- Disposable or Rechargeable: Disposable
- Extinguishing Agent: Tri-class dry chemical (primarily monoammonium phosphate)
- UL Fire Type Rating: 1-A; 10-B:C rating USCG Class: B-1
- Agent Weight: 2 3/4lb.
- Dimensions: 14" x 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Valve Material: Nylon
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Warranty: Six years