ACR ELECTRONICS GlobalFix™ iPRO EPIRB, Category I Automatic Release
WEST MARINE OUTLET
GlobalFix™ iPRO EPIRB, Category I Automatic Release
Read 7 Reviews
Write a Review
$759.99Shop with confidence!
We've done our homework to bring you the best prices on boating essentials.
Add To Cart
In stock online.
Find in Store Add to My List
Hazard Shipping – Ships ground in U.S. Lower 48.
Model # 10406890 | Mfg # 2846.0 | UPC # 791659284605
(Ships to Store for FREE)
GlobalFix™ iPRO features a digital display that lets you see the beacon’s operational activities. The screen shows GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power. Dual GPS Technology easily interfaces with your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside, allowing your precise coordinates to transmit in the first data burst. iPRO’s internal GPS is optimized for cold starts so that it will pinpoint your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs. It’s smaller than the original GlobalFix and also includes a non-hazardous battery. Optional 406Link.com advanced satellite testing enables you to receive your beacon’s test burst from the satellites via email/text.
- Frequency: 406 MHz with 121.5 MHz homing
- Battery Life: Lithium battery with 5-year replacement life, 48-hour operational life
- Strobe: White, 20-30 flashes per minute
- GPS: Internal GPS receiver and external GPS interface
- Material: High-impact, UV-resistant polymer
- Waterproof: Waterproof to 33'
- Weight: 2.3lb.
- Dimensions: 7"H x 4 3/16"W x 3 5/8"D
- Warranty: Five years
NOTE: This product is programmed for US residents only.