PETTIT PAINTS Prop Coat Barnacle Barrie
Use to protect all bare metals including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel, lead and aluminum. Bonds to underwater metals and running gear and inhibits corrosion. Creates a hard, smooth, flat gray finish that self-cleans in service. Can be used above or below the waterline. Dried film of Zinc Coat contains 93% pure zinc.
- Primary Usage: Anti corrosive for underwater metals
- Formulation: Zinc in modified epoxy base
- Applies Over: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel, and lead and aluminum
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 1hr. @ 70°F; To launch: 24hrs.
- Number of Coats Recomended: 2-3
- Thinner: Cleanup with 120 Thinner, Model 249961
- Coverage: 10sq.ft. per 16oz. can
- Color: Flat gray