PETTIT PAINTS Neptune5 Hard Hybrid Thin Film Antifouling Paint
Water-based antifouling hybrid paint with no sanding required between coats
Neptune5 uses the latest technology available to create a single-season hybrid antifouling paint strong enough to handle tough marine fouling without building up over time. Its hybrid finish is extremely durable like a hard paint, yet it self-polishes over time like a single-season ablative.
Neptune5 does not require sanding between coats, which saves time and money when the time comes to repaint. With its water-based formula, Neptune 5 cleans up easily with soap and water, and with low VOCs is an ideal candidate for marinas under restrictions. Boats painted with Neptune 5 can be stored out of the water indefinitely, which means you can paint in the fall and launch in the spring..
Neptune 5 can be applied over all previously painted surfaces. Available in Red, Blue, Green and Black.
- Creates a durable thin-film finish that resists build up
- Self-polishes over time
- Water-based formula with no heavy solvent smell
- Compatible over all bottom paints
- No sanding required between coats
- No heavy solvent smell
- Simple soap and water clean up
- Type: Water-based thin film
- Biocide: Cuprous oxide 25%
- Finish: Flat
- Available colors: Red, Blue, Black, Green
- Components: 1
- Curing mechanism: Solvent release
- Solids by weight: 66%
- Coverage: 500sq.ft. /gal.
- VOC: 145dgrams/liter (1.21 lb./gal.)
- Flash point: >200°F
- Active ingredients: Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Biolux
- Application Method: Brush, roller, conventional spray, airless spray
- Number of coats recommended: 1 with additional coats at the waterline
- Dry Film Thickness: 1.5 mils
- Wet Film Thickness: 3.75 mils wet
- Applicator: High-quality short nap roller (maximum 3/16” nap)
- Application temperature: 50°F min./90°F max.
- Thinner: Water