VC-17m High Performance Antifouling Paint by INTERLUX
VC17m is a friction-reducing, low-drag, high-performance, anti-fouling paint formulated with a fluoro micro-additive resulting in a thin, super smooth racing finish. The applied thickness of VC17m Extra is eight times thinner than traditional paint, which virtually eliminates film build-up. Anti-fouling paints also help prevent the spread of invasive species. Use on power and sailboats to provide protection against zebra mussels, teredo worms, weed and algae found in freshwater or low fouling cold salt water.
- Drag reducing antifouling with a racing finish
- Anti-fouling with non-stick technology
- Smooth anti-fouling coating
- Boat speed increase by friction reducing
- Quick drying- paint and launch the same day