FLIR Ocean Scout TK Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
As a powerboater, sailboat cruiser or marine first responder, a universal concern is navigating at night. Let the FLIR Handheld Ocean Scout TK be the navigation tool to enhance your visibility at night.
This FLIR thermal vision camera allows you to see buoys, vessels and landmarks in total darkness as you navigate harbor entrances, anchorages or shipping lanes, inlets and jetties. Ocean Scout TK starts up in five seconds, and with easy-to-use buttons, no training is required. The camera is Submersible (IP67) and built to withstand harsh marine environments. The FLIR difference, your sixth sense on the water night or day.
Steer clear with enhanced awareness: Day or night
- Avoid obstacles like logs, rocks, and mooring balls
- Be aware of kayaks, personal watercraft, and small boats in darkness or sun glare
- Detect marine mammals above the water surface
Stay safe: Improve crew safety
- Locate the body heat of any person in the water
- Quickly find overboard people and pets
- See marine traffic and navigational aids
- Sensor Resolution: 160x120
- Field of view at 1000 yards: 20 degrees
- Focus type: Auto
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Duration: 5 hours
The Ocean Scout TK creates images from heat, not visible light. Vessels, watercraft, buoys, and other obstacles give off heat signatures that FLIR cameras can detect in all lighting conditions - from pitch darkness to blinding sun glare.
You will have greater awareness and vision on the water, see obstacles and objects like boats, buoys, and channel markers up to 130 yards away, and steer clear of rocks and floating debris. Identify landmarks like docks, inlets, and jetties and locate people and pets overboard.
Record thermal video with a choice of color pallets with the FLIR proprietary digital enhancement for image processing for greater thruput as you explore. Store up to 1000 thermal snapshots.
Included in the box
- Handheld thermal camera
- Neck lanyard
- USB cable
- Lens cap