Emergency ICOM GM1600 Survival Craft Handheld VHF Radio
GMDSS Portable VHF Radio for Survival Craft
Meets the strict environmental requirements for survival craft radio The IC-GM1600 meets temperature, thermal shock, vibration and drop resistant (from 1 meter height) requirements. After passing those environmental tests, the IC-GM1600 retains 1 meter depth waterproof construction as specified by IMO resolutions A.809(19), A.694(17), MSC149(77) and related specifications. Optional high capacity Lithium battery, BP-234, has superior low temperature characteristics. Provides more than eight hours operating time even at -20°C.
- Large keypad with positive button action
- Wide viewing angle LCD display
- Transmit Power: 2W/1W (Hi/Low)
- Battery Life: Over 8 hours (Duty cycle: Tx: Rx: Stand-by = 6: 6: 48)
- Battery Type: 3300mAh Lithium-Ion
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.25μV typ. Intermodulation rejection: 70dB
- Dimensions: 2 9⁄16" × 5 23⁄32" × 1 23⁄32"
- One touch access to Channel 16 and call channel
- Highly visible yellow colored body
- Bright LED indicator on the top of panel
- Optional VOX headset for onboard use