SALT-AWAY Salt-Away Mixer Unit
Initial solution is rich blue when the reservoir is full of concentrate. With every use, the solution becomes more diluted and turns lighter. The final use, the lightest of blue before turning clear, is 1:500. All applications prior to then are delivered with a richer solution. When there is blue color in the reservoir, the product is working. When color is clear, it is only water; time to refill with Salt-Away! If color remains when the job is done, just save and use again until the solution is clear.
- Auto-dilutes the concentrate at a ratio of 1:500
- Works by pressure, not siphon
- Does not dilute evenly
- Reservoir does not empty
- 6 fl. oz. reservoir capacity
- Garden hose & spray nozzle: 1,450 sq.ft. per 6 oz. reservoir. Install inline between hose and nozzle.
- Pressure washer: 8,200 sq.ft. per 6 oz. reservoir. Install inline between hose and pressure washer.