KENT Type 1 Foam Life Jacket, Adult over 90lb.
Type I life jackets are built for extended survival in waters where rescue may be slow. Offering 32 pounds of minimum buoyancy constructed from inherently buoyant foam that won't waterlog. SOLAS grade reflective shoulder patches increase visibility in dim and hazy conditions while the bright orange coloring alerts others of your whereabouts. Adjustable straps provide a snug fit while the design of this life jacket turns most unconscious wearers face up in the water. Not appropriate for continuous wear.
- SOLAS grade reflective patches for increased visibility
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- Adjustable belts and tie straps for a snug fit
- D-ring for lanyard attachments
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Commercial, industrial
- Buoyancy: 32lb.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Polyester
- Straps: 1” webbed; tie-straps at neck and waist
- Closure: Buckles, snap hooks
- Warranty: One year