MUSTANG SURVIVAL Four-Pocket Flotation Life Jacket
The Mustang Survival Four-Pocket Life Jacket is ideal for industrial applications but can also be used for recreational use. Thanks to features such as large armholes for full range of motion and a short-waist design advantageous for use with sidearms, this life jacket allows for freedom of movement without the bulk. Featuring Mustang Survival’s Tug-Tite® adjustments for exact sizing and easily adjustable for your desired fit. Constructed with 50-mph dynamic strength tested material, this durable life jacket is made to endure extreme conditions. These comprehensive features and quality construction make for a more comfortable life jacket while you are exposed to the harsh realities of the high seas.
Another key functionality of this life jacket is the ample storage built in for all your gear. Four large Velcro® secured front pockets conveniently store tools, flares, signal mirrors, or whistles and the two D-rings can be used for lanyard attachments. The bright orange coloring and SOLAS reflective tape on the shoulders offer increased visibility in dark or stormy conditions. Additionally, each vest features the required United States Coast Guard badge affixed on the front. Be comfortable, safe, and equipped in a Mustang Survival Four-Pocket life jacket.
- SOLAS reflective tape on shoulders for increased visibility
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- Tug-Tite® side adjustments for exact sizing
- Four large Velcro® secured front pockets conveniently store tools
- Two D-rings for lanyard attachments
- 50mph dynamic strength-tested construction for durability
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Commercial
- Buoyancy: 25lb.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Closure: Zipper
- Warranty: One year