O'NEILL Superlite Life Jacket, Child
O’Neill designs offer a quality fit and functional safety features to keep you on the water longer. Whether you are spending the day tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, or cruising, the Superlite life jacket will keep you safe and worry free. Equipped with four quick-release Derlin buckles, this life jacket provides a secure and snug fit during the water activity of your choice.
Made with lightweight polyethylene foam for optimal buoyancy and mesh that allows for quick drainage, this vest dries fast and won’t weigh you down. The lightweight foam reduces bulkiness and the coated polyester shell is soft and comfortable, making this vest ideal for all day wear. If you’re looking for a life jacket that is a pleasure to wear, the Superlite is a top pick!
- Strategic armhole size for improved mobility
- Four quick-release Derlin buckles for easy connections
- Lightweight foam maximizes buoyancy and minimizes bulk
- Soft and comfortable for all day use
- Mesh for optimal drainage
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Lightweight polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: Coated polyester shell
- Closure: Four quick-release Derlin buckles
- Warranty: One year