MUSTANG SURVIVAL Catalyst® Flotation Jackets, Orange/Black
Based on Mustang Survival’s proprietary M-Tech Comfort System™, this flotation coat provides unparalleled mobility, comfort, and breathability. The M-Tech Comfort System™ is composed of three layers: the first layer is a waterproof yet breathable tri-laminate outer shell that keeps rain and spray out, the second layer is made of segmented foam that moves and flexes with you, and the third layer is a breathable, wicking liner. Added comfort comes in the form of a neoprene collar and ComfortCuff technology that creates a relaxed fit around the wrists.
The fleece-lined collar has an integrated hood that helps keep you warm and dry while the tri-laminate outer shell is waterproof to 10,000mm with a vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hours. You get protection from the rain and ocean spray without the clammy feeling! Underarm zippers offer better ventilation and the double-ended zipper with storm flaps keep the elements out. Store your gear in the interior pocket or the zippered chest pocket and keep your hands warm in the front slash pockets. With all these features, you will be comfortable and safely equipped in a Catalyst™ Flotation coat!
- M-Tech Comfort System™ for unlimited range of motion and comfort
- Wicking liner for breathability
- Fleece-lined, neoprene collar for comfort and warmth
- ComfortCuff™ technology for a relaxed fit on your wrist
- Integrated hood and storm flaps to keep the elements out
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Multiple pockets to store you gear
- Front slash hand warmer pockets
- D-ring for attaching gear
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Offshore, inshore, coastal
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Tri-laminate nylon
- Closure: Double ended zipper with storm flaps
- Warranty: One year