NORCOLD Universal Voltage Marine Refrigerator, Black, 2.7 cu.ft.
With increased capacity, these refrigerators give you the ability to store more food in the same amount of space occupied by previous generation models. Equipped with Danfoss BD35 compressors, they offer better-than-ever performance at higher ambient temperatures. For example, when the mercury hits 90°F, food remains frozen at 10°F while the refrigeration compartment keeps food at 33.5°F. Because they fit into the same cutout as previous generation models (the DE-0751), these refrigerators are a logical choice as a retrofit. Installation is eased by the self-venting design, which does not require extra venting inside the enclosure. The 3.0cu.ft. model boasts separate refrigerator and freezer compartments, with two shelves and two door bins. Additional improvements include proud- and flush-mount capability (standard with each unit), new door with positive locking latch, no visible fasteners in the front and new cool blue LED interior light. Fit into cutout of previous generation DE-0740 models.
- Power Requirements: 12V/24V DC; 120V/220V AC, 60/50Hz
- Draw: 3.75A @ 12V DC; 1.87A @ 24V DC
- Case Material: Galvanized steel cabinet with foam insulation Door: Reversible; Accepts insert panels
- Approvals: UL/C-UL 250, CE, ABYC-Ignition protected, AS/NZ-C Tick and A Tick, NSF
- Warranty: Two-year limited
- Dimensions: 20 1/2" H x 18 1/2" W x 21 1/16"D (23 1/4"D flush mounted)
NOTE: Universal Voltage Refrigerator Cord (Model: 14000855) sold separately.