THE NOCO COMPANY Dual Marine Wing-Nut Zinc Battery Terminal Connectors
These Dual Marine Wing-Nut Zinc Battery Terminal Connectors are die cast from a proprietary zinc alloy, which increases their electrical conductivity by 3.6 times when compared to their lead equivalents. They are ultra-plated for maximum resistance to corrosion and oxidation. The wing nut terminals will lock down battery cables or eyelets and mount on battery terminal posts.
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant. Lead-free zinc battery terminals do not carry any harmful heavy metals, allowing for ease of use, re-use and disposal. As an added bonus, zinc oxidizes at a much slower rate than lead, providing for a rust- and corrosion-resistant terminal connection.
- 3.6 times more conductive than lead battery terminals
- Ultra-plating for superior resistance to corrosion and oxidation
- Suitable for use 5/16" battery stud posts
- Lead-free, RoHS complaint
- Universal polarity
- Dimensions: 1 5/8" x 13/16" x 2 5/16"
- Weight: 3.2oz. each