MARMOT Men's PreCip Jacket
Stowed inside its own pocket, the Marmot PreCip Jacket takes up about as much room as your lunch. Whether your adventures are on the water, on the trail or take a more urban path, this jacket with its waterproof yet breathable coating will keep you comfortably dry when the weather station misses the forecast. A lot of rain jackets will stop moisture from soaking you from the outside. Where the PreCip Jacket stands out is when your activity level increases. It allows moisture vapor (what happens when you sweat) on the inside to move to the outside where it beads up and rolls off. The PreCip Jacket also features PitZips™ that allow you to increase the ventilation performance by zipping and unzipping the armpits under the sleeves as conditions dictate. Seams are taped to prevent water intrusion in these vulnerable areas. A double storm flap over the full length zipper and adjustable Velcro® cuffs add extra protection as well. Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement™ sleeve construction is designed to let you reach for things over your head without getting your waist or torso wet. The hood adjusts to raise or lower the brim as well as cinch tight with a hidden drawcord. NanoPro™ 100% nylon ripstop. Regular fit. Imported.
NanoPro is Marmot's most comfortable waterproof, breathable coating technology ever. In fact, it's 43% more breathable than their previous coating technology. NanoPro's superior microporous structure is dynamically air permeable, so it allows for air exchange to help shed excess moisture vapor without compromising the waterproof performance or windproof protection of the PreCip Jacket. The NanoPro coating utilizes a microporous technology with a pore structure that is 30% smaller than previous generations. These very small, very densely packed pores allow for enhanced breathability while maintaining excellent waterproofness. This pore structure is also air permeable allowing for dynamic air exchange. This air permeability combined with the enhanced breathability creates a fabric that is incredibly comfortable through a wide range of activities.
- NanoPro technology for waterproof and breathable performance
- 2.5 layer microporous coating with Dry Touch finish
- 100% seam taped
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/Velcro® closure
- Full visibility roll-up hood stows in the integral collar
- Hidden drawcord adjustment in hood
- PitZips ventilation
- Elastic drawcord hem
- DriClime® lined chin guard
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Angel-Wing Movement™ sleeve construction
- Pack Pockets™
- Mesh-lined hand pockets
- Stuffs into its own pocket with ready-to-clip loop
- Waterproofness: 10,000 mm minimum JIS-L 1092
- Breathability: 17,000 gm / 24h minimum JIGS-1099 B1; 11,500 gm / 24h minimum JIGS-1099 A1
- CFM: 0.2 CFM air permeability
- Material: NanoPro 100% nylon ripstop
- Weight: 11oz.
- Center back length: 29"