Rope Cutting handheld gun
Cut and seal synthetic rope in seconds.
The best way to prevent nylon rope from fraying is to melt the ends, but everyone who has done it knows it's a slow, messy, smelly operation that often results in flaming drips and burnt fingers. Instead use this handheld heat gun cuts and seals the ends of synthetic rope in one quick operation. Replacement blades available.
- Handheld hot knife cuts and seals the ends of synthetic rope in one quick movement
- Runs on 120V AC; 4' power cord
- Handle fits in the palm of your hand
- Easy finger pull operation
- Clean cuts in all types of synthetic ropes, lines and strapping