Z-Spar The Protector by Z-SPAR
“The Protector” is a great choice for tropical or other waters where extreme fouling exists.
With its high load of copper in a durable epoxy base, “The Protector” provides multi-season antifouling protection—and is an especially good choice for tropical or other waters where extreme fouling exists. The Protector’s modified epoxy formula dries to a hard, abrasion-resistant surface that can if desired be burnished to create a smooth racing surface.
With a VOC content of 330g/liter “The Protector” meets VOC regulations and is a great choice for fiberglass, wood or steel hulls. Do not apply to aluminum hulls. Available in Red, Blue and Black.
- High copper load maximizes antifouling effectiveness
- Hard durable finish stands up to abrasion
- Easily burnished for reduced drag
- Meets VOC regulations 330 gram per liter
- Good antifouling choice for tropical and warm waters