JABSCO Full-Size Twist'n'Lock Manual Head
A simple twist of its handle eliminates potentially dangerous leaks from the pump.
Now with a Twist ’n’ Lock safety pump handle that guards against flooding and waste backflow by locking the redesigned piston assembly in place. This reliable design offers the same ease of use and maintenance as the original Manual Head. Crevice-free external surfaces make cleaning easy. The angled pump provides a smooth, natural stroke and the dry bowl selector is top-mounted for easy access. External seal and rod guide assembly can be removed without pump disassembly.
- Compact size fits into tight spaces
- Twist ’n’ Lock handle eliminates leaks
- Can be reassembled with the pump on the right or left side
- Type: Manual
- Material: Ceramic bowl, wood seat with baked enamel finish
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"H x 17-3/4"W x 16-3/4"D
- Features: Multi-angle discharge port for versatility, reversible pump mounting for right or left hand installation
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 1-1/2" discharge
- Warranty: One year