C.SHERMAN JOHNSON Tubular-Body, Stainless-Steel Turnbuckles
Series 03 and 04 include LH upper terminals (unless designated RH). All other series are RH.
- Positive locking style has captive lock rings
- All others have check nut locking mechanism
- Locking hex nuts replace sharp cotter pins
- Jaws have bronze toggle nuts to prevent galling under high load (unless otherwise specified)
- An integral toggle jaw maintains rigging alignment
- Professional roller swaging recommended for swage models
- Made in U.S.A.
*Jaw with "T" toggle construction. All others have bronze toggle nuts to prevent galling under high load.
**Positive locking style has captive locking rings. All others have check nut locking mechanism. See photos.
***We recommend a working load of not over 40% of these amounts.