RACOR 10 Micron Spin-On Series Fuel Filter/Water Separator - O/B 320
Racor's famous Aquabloc filter media separates water into the bottom of the drain bowl and ensures virtually 100% removal of water and solid contaminants. Filters come in different sizes for gasoline engines and any rate of fuel flow. Designed for use on the suction side of pump. All filters feature a die-cast aluminum head which is anodized and painted.
See-thru bowls allow easy visual inspection for water; metal bowls are recommended for use in areas of high heat and are required by the US Coast Guard on gas inboards. Standard filter size is 10 micron. Standard pipe-to-hose barbs are used for installation.
- 60 gph
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Mounting Style: Bulkhead bracket with spin-on element
- Mounting Head: Die-cast anodized aluminum
- Inlets/Outlets: 1/4" NPT, except 3/8" NPT on 660 series
- Drain Fitting: Metal plug
- Priming Pump: No
- Dimensions: 9 3/8" x 4" x 4"
- Bowl Material: Plastic See-Thru