STANDARD HORIZON Eclipse GX1300 Fixed Mount VHF Radio, White
With the Purchase of any of these Standard Horizon Models: 16263279, 16263287, 14533434, 14533442.
Valid January 1, 2017 — July 31, 2017
A compact and affordable radio with all the crucial functions.
Standard has re-engineered the Eclipse to meet the IPX8 submersible waterproof specs, given it their easy-to-operate icon/menu system and an oversized 1 3/8" x 2 1/8" full dot matrix display. Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminates unwanted background wind and engine noise. Add great new features, including DSC Test Calling and Automatic Position Polling, and the Eclipse is a perfect choice for the budget conscious mariner in need of a full-featured marine VHF.
- Affordable ultra-compact Class D fixed mount VHF radio
- Replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC models
- New ultra-compact rear chassis design (Only 5.9” deep)
- Easy to Operate icon/menu system
- Oversized Full dot matrix display (31 mm x 55 mm)
- Built in separate receiver for CH70 (receiving DSC calls)
- DSC test call and Auto DSC channel change selection
- GPS position and Time Shown on a Full-dot Matrix Display when connected to a GPS receiver
- NMEA In and output connections to a compatible GPS chartplotter
- Programmable soft keys
- Automatically poll the GPS position of up to four ships using DSC
- Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5M or 4.92 feet for 30 minutes)
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Channel Selection: Front panel keys
- Controls: Volume, squelch, spring loaded DSC distress cover, backlit keypad
- Display Type: Backlit dot matrix
- Scanning Modes: Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 25µV; Rejection: 70dB
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8
- Width: 6 1/8"
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Depth: 5 7/8"
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof, $65 flat rate