ANCOR Lead Battery Terminals
Avoid the complicated and tedious process of changing your battery cable ends to match the terminal posts on a new battery by installing a new terminal to the battery. Ancor designed its lead terminals to easily attach to SAE battery posts and provide terminal studs that can be rotated to any position to match existing cable runs. Because the lead is soft, it molds to the post of the battery as it is tightened and locks into position. The cast-in studs will handle the torque required to achieve the best possible contact. Available in positive or negative terminals or as a kit (both neg. and pos.) with included wing nuts. Note: we recommend the use of hex nuts to be compliant with ABYC and USCG requirements.
- Terminals can be rotated (battery top permitting) in any direction to meet needs of existing battery cables
- Adapts SAE post terminals to threaded stud terminals
- Cast studs are able to handle torque required for maximum contact
- Available individually or as a set to match application needs
- Positive Stud Terminal: 5/16"
- Negative Stud Terminal: 3/8"