INTERLUX 1026 Inter-Prime™ Wood Sealer
Seals wood before application of varnish or enamel. Prevents cracking and plywood checking. Not for use with two-part polyurethane or epoxies. Quart.
- Recommended Usage: Seals plywood to prevent checking or cracking. Promotes even paint and varnish absorption
- Formulation: Wood sealer
- Application: Brush, roll, conventional/airless spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two/three coats, depending on porosity
- Drying Time: Overcoating: 8 to 16 hrs.
- Coverage: 50-100sq.ft./qt. depending on porosity